This SO question: Using Randomize() before Rnd() in vb.net is now a wiki and the OP doesn't know why. I can't see any reason either. Is there any way to figure out why?
Owner made it wiki
see comment on initial revision
I agree with random, and since the question has no edit history it is also possible that a Moderator flipped the CW switch. In these cases the question edit history is not updated, and all questions and answer, existing or otherwise is flipped to CW mode.
I would flag it for moderator attention to confirm, unfortunately there is no way to revert back.
It's not due from the amount of questions, that's well below the auto-wiki threshold for SO.
It's possible that they accidentally set the checkbox for community wiki when editing within the 5 minute grace period.
- Post question
- Edit within 5 minute grace
- Double tab to skip Edit Summary and jump right to Save Your Edits
- Accidentally tabbed again and hit to end up with ☑ community wiki
- Realise the form is not moving
- Click on Save Your Edits with mouse
- Question and all subsequent answers now community wiki.