As a novice in software architecture, i believe it would be a great source of knowledge feedback from the community in form of "evaluation". I was thinking in something like:
- describe the "problem"
- attach purposed design (as UML or something like that...)
- and a pretty "pls give me your feedback"
And in return I am expecting answers like:
- Oh you should make class here implement that interface also,
- This will not work with EF because of x,y,z
- This is a good design, but isn't it a bit over the top for the problem in question?
But first i though about swinging by here and ask if that is a good idea... or this is just not the place for this kind of question?