I happened to notice a very strange scenario today when I was reviewing the suggested edits queue today. The review buttons were not displayed back after closing the reject window, rather it just used to stay as "Rejecting" and wouldn't go back to normal unless I refreshed the page. I was able to re-create this in almost every review. Here is a snapshot of what I'm talking about.
Steps to reproduce this:
- Go to the suggested edits review page.
- Click on the reject button.
- Press the close button at the top or press the escape key.
- And now you can see the buttons are not displayed back with a disabled Rejecting button.
- Refresh the page and tada, its back to normal again.
P.S: It seems that a similar(I guess the same) bug was reported long back here and it was fixed by the dev team. But now, the bug seems to have cropped up again.