Consider the following flow of events:
- I review a suggested edit.
- It's not good and need to be rejected, none of the reasons fits.
- I choose "custom" radio button and type a long good reason.
- I go to the "Reject" button and... miss it by few pixels, clicking outside the dialog.
- The dialog is closed.
- I go and click "Reject" again just to be greeted with brand new, clean, dialog. My text is lost.
- Sad face.
Can you please preserve the reject dialog, at least in case I choose custom reason and type some text, or alternatively store the custom text and re-enter it automagically if I choose custom again?