I just hovered over the Gold tag-badge on the badges page and this is what I saw*:
- The tooltip says it needs 20 answers. The text says 200. The silver is incorrect too. Other tooltips appear correct in their numbers.
- Bronze badges have a single
:all silver and gold badges
::... That's a bit odd. I'd suggest just one
- Could we have some title-case for the badge type?
- What is "score"? Having just been corrected on our own meta (oh the humanity!) it occurs to be that the language should probably be explicit and say it's talking about a vote score.
Taking the above into account, badge tooltips should read like:
Gold Badge: Earned at least 1000 net votes....
And this seems to be network-wide (which makes sense).
* Well that's almost what I saw. On my screen there was a mouse-cursor over the badge but KSnapshot is a massive racist** and won't let my cursor be seen by other users because it's white.
**Maybe it's just misunderstood.