I flagged a question recently, and as i realised that i flagged in under the wrong type, my flag was rightfully declined.

Is it possible to change a flagtype once its been flagged, or even cancel it?

marked as duplicate by Mat, Richard Tingle, psubsee2003, Duncan Jones, gnat Jan 14 '14 at 11:32

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

Browse other questions tagged .