Description: The drop-down list, when trying to select additional Stack Exchange sites to pin to the nav drawer, does not act correctly and gets stuck a locked (up) position.
How to reproduce the error:
- Open the Stack Exchange app and tap on the nav drawer
- Tap "Edit" on the right side of the "Your Sites" header
- Tap the drop-down next to the "Select a site to pin" (triangle icon)
- Tap the same triangle icon button again to close the drop down
- You are now unable to re-open the drop down to pin additional sites.
Expected Output: The drop-down drawable (triangle icon) should change onClick and toggle the full Stack Exchange site list visibility.
Actual Output: The drop-down drawable (triangle icon) does not match the context and the list is locked in the invisible state.
As a side note when fixing this bug, I also found that the state of the drop-down is not saved when using the back button or using the nav drawer to go to other parts of the app. Please make sure you save the state of the drawable and the visibility of the list.
I'm using a VZW Moto X running Android 4.4, completely stock. I hope this helps.