This question already has an answer here:

I've got a problem using Microsoft Word - surely there's a Stack Exchange site for that, isn't there?

marked as duplicate by ale, Bart, Martijn Pieters, Danubian Sailor, Lance Roberts Feb 7 '14 at 16:37

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

  • Super User is probably your best bet on desktop-esque support. – Steven V Feb 7 '14 at 14:12
  • For future reference, you can get the list of all the Stack Exchange sites here: stackexchange.com/sites – ale Feb 7 '14 at 15:06

Super User. From the Help Center:

Super User is for computer enthusiasts and power users. If you have a question about …

  • computer hardware,
  • computer software, or
  • personal and home computer networking

(emphasis mine)

You may find your question has already been answered in https://superuser.com/questions/tagged/microsoft-word.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .