I've got a problem using Microsoft Word - surely there's a Stack Exchange site for that, isn't there?

  • Super User is probably your best bet on desktop-esque support.
    – Steven V
    Feb 7, 2014 at 14:12
  • For future reference, you can get the list of all the Stack Exchange sites here: stackexchange.com/sites
    – ale
    Feb 7, 2014 at 15:06

1 Answer 1


Super User. From the Help Center:

Super User is for computer enthusiasts and power users. If you have a question about …

  • computer hardware,
  • computer software, or
  • personal and home computer networking

(emphasis mine)

You may find your question has already been answered in https://superuser.com/questions/tagged/microsoft-word.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .