I see that there are two ways to derive the HTML title from the question. Here some "random" examples.
- c - format string vulnerability - printf - Stack Overflow
- classloader - java Class Loader - Stack Overflow
- java - Eclipse WTP vs sydeo, " serves modules without publishing " - Stack Overflow
Solely the question:
- printf vs cout in C++ - Stack Overflow
- Measuring Documentation Coverage with Doxygen - Stack Overflow
- How to build Visual Studio 2012 Publishing Profiles on a Build Server with MsBuild without installing Visual Studio 2012 - Stack Overflow
It's of course relevant for googling questions, so what are the rules behind it? I read something about "the most relevant tag" - but since this may vary depending on the question text, can it be decided automatically?
I'm neither for nor against tags in titles, I only want to understand the logic behind it.