I have an idea for encouraging Stack Overflow users to more actively review close votes, based on a theory that I have. Before I do this I want to do a little research to see if I can find any evidence to support my premise.
I am looking for the following statistics; but I am looking to group them by day and observe their values over time (by "privileged user" I mean users who can review votes):
- Percentage of privileged users who did not review any close votes.
- Percentage of privileged users who hit their close vote cap.
- Average number of close reviews conducted per privileged user.
- Average number of close reviews conducted per privileged user excluding users who did not conduct any reviews.
- The number of pending close review tasks.
I'd like to go as far in the past as possible, but ideally at least 2-3 years (it's a large time span; I don't know how far back history is kept).
Can somebody help me construct data.sx queries to pull this information? If I could query information about every vote I could analyze it myself (and I'd really like to do this) but query results seem to be limited to 50,000 rows, and so
SELECT * FROM Votes WHERE VoteTypeId = 6 doesn't get all the information.