This question already has an answer here:
- What are the guidelines for reviewing? 6 answers
I find a lack of coherency between the many people that review in SO specially related to new-users. The actual help says:
No Action Needed when this post needs no action from you.
I'm Done is only available if you've done one of the following:
- Vote up or down to rate the answer's helpfulness
- Edit to improve theanswer's appearance, clarity, or accuracy
- Comment to leave constructive feedback for the author, or vote up existing comments
- Flag to notify the moderators of serious problems
Be sure to leave a comment if you can help the user out, or click Skip if you are not sure and want to go to the next item.
But which is the most important which should be done first? Which would be a manual, guideline to do with this post? I adapted this answer to a similar question but focusing in review, not so much on interaction with the user.
- Flag if it is appropiate
2.1 Edit the grammar
2.2 Edit code/ quoted blocks
2.3 Edit tags
- Up/Down Vote
4.1 Something to improve of the question
4.2 Require more details to answer the question
4.3 Refer to a manual/help page
Is this a good protocol? I tried not to forget to be nice to new users.