Sometimes it seems no difference between "Activity" and "Newest", the question under these two tags are all arranged in timely order. But sometimes, I simply can't understand "Activity" tag. For example, under a user's profile-favorites-activity, I can't understand how they arrange the sequence.
Featured on Meta
2742A Terms of Service update restricting companies that scrape your profile information without your permission
- mmap: effect of other processes writing to a file previously mapped read-only
- What is this dime sized black bug with white on the segments near Loveland Colorodao?
- Are there historical examples of audiences drawn to a work that was "so bad it's good"?
- Can a UK national work as a paid shop assistant in the USA?
- Shell builtin `printf` line limit?
- How do you earn the reader's trust?
- How to make Flex Markers appear in Logic Pro X?
- If I arrive in the UK, and then head to mainland Europe, does my Schengen visa 90 day limit start when I arrived in the UK, or mainland Europe?
- Team member is vehemently against code formatting
- Salesforce bug enabled "Modify All"
- Can diplomats be allowed on the flight deck of a commercial European airline?
- DeleteCases using two lists but with partial match?
- How would a physicist explain this starship engine?
- Ratings matrix plot
- How to tease a romance without a cat and mouse chase?
- Proto-Indo-European (PIE) words with IPA
- Existence of a model of ZFC in which the natural numbers are really the natural numbers
- Can the Conjure Barrage spell stack with the Disarming Attack or Trip Attack Battle Master maneuvers?
- Palindromic Pan digital Special Square wants you to reveal its Root
- size of pointers and architecture
- A nasty indefinite integral
- VHDL: Why is it hard to design a floating point unit in hardware?
- Is being an extrovert a necessary condition to be a manager?
- Adobe Illustrator: How can I change the profile of a dashed stroke?