A pretty minor issue; but a bug nonetheless. Steps to reproduce:
- Acquire the Protect Questions privilege.
- Go to any valid questions for protection (at least 1 day old and have an answer by <10 rep user) or questions that are already protected.
- Use the edit button to enable inline editing.
- Edit a little bit and save your edit.
- Try clicking on the (un)protect link now. You're redirected to the top of the page but the alert dialog asking whether we want to protect the question or not doesn't fire up.