I have a question. I use SE application on Android Nexus 5 4.4.2 and usually access SE site using it whether I can answer or not. At that time, I can see the refreshing message in Japanese once per 24 hours when I update by swiping down like attachment where the message is the middle of the screen shot. I think the application is not supported, and I usually see them in English, which is fine.
- Do you support Japanese characters with the Android SE application?
- Could you tell me why I get a Japanese message when I update by swiping down?
- Could you tell me what kind of attack will be possible to produce? (Impossible to produce this by us.)
- SE App for Android 1.0.18
- Nexus 5 (Japanese Language setting)
- Android 4.4.2
- 4G network(Of course without proxy)