I have some questions about a suspended user's earning and activity.
- Can suspended users get reputation back after the suspension period?
- If a user is suspended for 7 days and he/she earns reputation during this period. Then will it be calculated after completing suspension period?
- If a suspended user has awarded a bounty to other user and the awarded bounty marked as illegal. Then will that bounty rolled back to their account?
- Can suspended users get any alert from comments or chat room using @username method?
- Can suspended users post comments on his/her question/answer? If another user replies or ask a question on suspended user's post. Then, can a suspended user give response back?