In iPhone → Settings → Stack Exchange → Notices → Quantcast Management, the text near the end is messed up.
Version: Stack Exchange iOS App Version 0.1.25
Meta Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for meta-discussion of the Stack Exchange family of Q&A websites. It only takes a minute to sign up.Sign up to join this community
These notices are implanted into the Settings bundle from source text during our build process. I fixed the typo on "user" (should be "use"), but the source text doesn't have the stray xml markup, so there's probably a scripting problem somewhere. I'll get this fixed soon.
Update I'm still not entirely sure what the problem was. It was some kind of bad interaction between the shell and PlistBuddy's
Import command. I changed the relevant build step to avoid
Import and it seems to be working now, and it should be apparent in the next build (0.1.50 or later).