On the latest version of the SE Android app, I get a NullPointerException after I delete comments (I was cleaning up and deleted 3 in a row), then press the "Tap to view more comments" link.
The question in case it helps was: IntelliJ CSS autocomplete / Emmet?
Managed to repro again:
- Add 5 or more comments to an answer or question
- Close the app
- open the app again and visit question
- Ensure the "Load more comments" link is visible
- Delete all visible comments without clicking on the "Load more comments" link
- Tap on load more comments now.
03-16 10:14:00.365 E/AndroidRuntime(4586): at com.stackexchange.marvin.ui.question.CommentsLayout$3.onClick(CommentsLayout.java:215)
Device : Nexus 5