This question already has an answer here:
Is SO an appropriate place for comments like
- God Bless SIMPLEXML
- God Bless you all...
- God bless you.....
- Thanks a lot and God bless.
- God blessed. I finally got the solution.
- Thank you and God Bless!
- God bless groovy! :)
- God bless me! I found a good method:
- God bless scripting languages and their "language features"...
- ..tc,god bless u...
- I'd like to wish you happy painting, and God bless my friend.
- May god bless [person's name here]
- please help, much appreciated. god bless :)