Minor issue: When an existing query on Data.SE is edited and the title is changed, clicking on previous revisions in the editor displays the new edited title and not the title from that revision.
The title of the query as displayed in user profile pages and the front page does not seem to be affected, but all revisions via https://data.stackexchange.com/stackoverflow/revision/QUERY_ID/REVISION_ID show the most recent title.
- Create a new query and run it.
- Change the title and run it again.
- Click the first revision in the revision list. Expected: First title displays. Actual: Last revision title displays.
Example: https://data.stackexchange.com/stackoverflow/query/edit/176965 (first revision was "Test Query A", second was "Test Query B", final was "Test Query C").
Note that the URL for previous revisions is also changed to reflect the new title.
More typical steps:
- Pick any query on the main page and visit it.
- Click "fork query".
- Change the title (and presumably a user would edit the query too) and run it.
- Reload the page (it actually doesn't happen initially, only after the revision list is regenerated at least once; reload is the quickest way to show it for this example).
- Click a previous revision and notice the title is the newest title.
Again, this is a very minor issue. It caught me off guard at first, when I thought I inadvertently changed the title of somebody else's query - but that (fortunately) does not seem to be the case.