Create a question draft with tag markdown, then tap on the tag in the preview. It would go to an unknown page. Copying the link on that page crashes the app.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open the left draw, tap Ask Question.
- Tap the site icon in front of the question title and choose Meta Stack Overflow.
- In Question title, type something.
- In Question body, type
[meta-tag:ios-app], which would create the tag markdown: ios-app.
- Tap Preview.
- In the preview, tap the tag hyperlink (which, you can see if you long tap on it, links to something like applewebdata://3BDA5FAD-8759-4E78-BCC5-72CC63C07147/questions/tagged/ios-app).
- Now it goes to a weird page with a title as a UUID.
- Tap the action button on the lower right, then choose Copy link.
- The app crashed.
Tapping on tag in preview leads to unknown page.
Tapping on tag in preview should do a search on the tag.
- Stack Exchange iOS App v0.1.27, v0.1.28
- iPhone 5
- iOS 7.1
- No problem for normal tags like
[tag:ios]: ios. However, same bug even for normal tags when choosing to post question to non-meta Stack Overflow.
Post created on ios-app v1.0.28 (and later edited on Desktop)