Browser information:

Google Chrome. I try it in two different computers, both with Version 34.0.1847.116.

Steps to reproduce:

When you go to your user profile, then to the responses tab, then to comments, and then you select the text of a comment it would look as the Image 1 shows.

Site information:

I have only test it on Stackoverflow.com The URL would be something like this: http://stackoverflow.com/users/<user-id-here>?tab=responses&sort=comments


  • Looks like .comments {... padding-bottom: 10px;...} is the culprit here...
    – Lix
    Apr 24, 2014 at 15:41
  • where is it ? why only for Chrome ? Apr 24, 2014 at 15:44
  • @TimStone Yeah, that the same bug ! Apr 24, 2014 at 16:50


Browse other questions tagged .