First off, the voice over support of the iOS alpha app (v188.8.131.52) is incredibly good.
I'd change and fix several voice over tags on the post screen:
- The ico styles ?[sic?] button might be better labeled/spoken as show text formatting buttons? (or formatting keyboard)
- The ico slide left button might be better labeled/spoken as hide formatting buttons?
- The picture button is incorrectly spoken as code button
- swiping right from the picture button scrolls the list left and selects the ordered list button, swiping right again does not scroll the list and instead selects the ico slide right button. I would have the swipe continue to scroll and select, but at least make it consistent.
- selecting the ico slide right button skips several items. That would be very hard for someone using voiceover to discover if they can't actually see the screen to know what order the buttons are arranged. Try to keep the items in order left to right under voice over just as it appears visually.
- The left brace and right brace buttons are both labeled incorrectly as horizontal line button
- When voiceover describes a new user, it says 1 black circle 1 when the user has a single bronze badge and one rep total. Similarly, it categorizes gold and silver badge count as black circle.
Again, the accessibility of the app is quite awesome and I'd focus on fixing the labels and ordering of the editing buttons first and the others only if easy.