When I wish to share a link to a post in a comment this is my workflow:
- search for the question
- remember the title of the question
- click on the share box
- copy the link
- paste into parentheses
- write the title in the square brackets
- realize the title is probably wrong
- back to the question copy the title
- paste into square brackets
- write the rest of the comment etc.
Maybe there's something obvious I've missed for 3 years, but especially on a mobile device or the mobile app this is very tedious.
This makes it easy to quickly refer users to a question/answer in comments (and chat).
Should a markdown link be part of the platform, e.g. added to the share box directly?