The question relates to how to close all tabs and windows of a specific profile.

So, what's the best SE site to ask such a question?

  • 3
    Super User is your best bet. Do read their help center docs before posting though (and make sure to search the site for this as well - might already have been asked and answered) – Oded May 28 '14 at 10:32

Super User seems like a good fit but please search their site before asking your question as it may already have an answer there.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .