When doing reviews and other things, I came across some scenarios where I don't know if notifications are sent. It would be helpful to know. I have a number of questions:
Do I get a notification when ...
- my question is marked as duplicate, too broad, etc.?
- my answer is deleted?
- my comment is deleted?
- my post is flagged?
- someone writes a comment on the post, which I edited,
@-mentioning me? Is there a difference between questions and answers? Is it time-dependent? Is only the last editor considered?
- someone writes a comment on the question, which I closed or helped closing (I'm mentioned in the close text),
@-mentioning me? Is it time-dependent?
- someone edits my post successfully?
- someone edits my post unsuccessfully (rejected edit)?
- someone, who gave an answer to my question, edits this answer?
Are there differences between the sites? If yes, are they rooted in the beta status? Do the meta sites behave differently?