On iPad, the "Inbox" and "Achievements" buttons are available even without login.
Steps to reproduce:
- Start the Stack Exchange app on iPad.
- On the front page, tap "Start using without account".
- On the left bar, the 3rd button (Inbox) and the 4th button (Achievements) are visible, even if I have not logged in.
- If I tap on the "Inbox" button, nothing happens.
- If I tap on the "Achievements" button, it shows a popup box and the error: "Request failed. Tap to retry."
The "Inbox" and "Achievements" buttons are visible even without login.
The "Inbox" and "Achievements" buttons should be hidden if not logged in, as in the iPhone version.
- Stack Exchange iOS App v22.214.171.124
- iPad 2
- iOS 8.0