SE site: http://magento.stackexchange.com
- I'm reviewing the "close votes" section.
- I only have one more close vote for today.
- I choose to close the question I'm reviewing.
- The vote get's registered.
- My review count increases by 1.
- I should see a confirmation in the history that I reviewed that question.
- I should see a message that I have no more close votes for today.
- My vote actually gets registered.
- My review is not registered in the history section (see screenshot for the last line in the history. The question I voted after that one was https://magento.stackexchange.com/q/37710/146)
- My review count does not get incremented. Sorry no screenshot for that.
- I get a message saying I have no more close votes for today. (this one is OK)
I was able to reproduce this 3 days in a row.
I've searched a bit on this meta and I found out that this issue was reported before in 2012. The answer states it has been fixed. It wasn't.
I don't know if the problem reproduces on the specific site I mentioned only or is a general issue