We have currently a hat called "Joga Bounito":
Bounito? Which language is that?
It is clearly a latin-derived language, so not English, German, Arabic, Chinese...
- In Portuguese it should be "Joga Bonito" (which means "Plays beautifully").
- I'm not sure about Spanish, but I guess that it should be then "Juega Bonito".
- I'm not sure about Italian either, but I guess that it should be "Gioca Bel".
- In French (not sure) it should be "Joue Beau".
- In Romen (really unsure) it should be "Joacă Frumos".
So, the best guess is that it is in Portuguese. Further this hat is basically a soccer ball, and in this year we had the FIFA World Cup in Portuguese-speaking Brazil, which is known for being a country where soccer is the main sport. So "Joga Bounito" would really be Portuguese.
But there is a small problem. It has a typo: It should not be "Bounito", it should be "Bonito".