- Asked the question about video on photo.SE (because I didn't know about video.SE);
- Received "offtopic, maybe for video.SE" comment;
- Joined video.SE and suggested migration to video.SE using the "flag" feature;
- Waited for some time, the question got closed on photo.SE;
- Re-submitted to video.SE manually, added the comment to abandoned photo.SE question that I have re-posted it, with a link new new question on video.SE.
- Today, I see the comment
@Vi0 question migration is only available to graduated sites. Video.SE is still in beta mode.on the migrated question (which is obviously closed as a duplicate).
What should I do to prevent similar situations in future? When should I wait for migration request to go through and when should I consider it abandoned/rejected (do I get notices about rejected flags BTW?) and re-post manually?