I'm trying to log in with the same OpenID provider I've used for years (pip.verisignlabs.com). Here are the results when using Safari 8.0.2 (10600.2.5)
- I go to the SE login page (https://stackoverflow.com/users/login),
- I click "More Login Options"
- I then either click the verisign button or manually enter the URL (both have the same effect)
- I'm redirected to the verisign page as per usual and enter my credentials
- Instead of being redirected back to SE, I'm sent to the PIP homepage (https://pip.verisignlabs.com)
Chrome 39.0.2171.95 (64-bit) seems to work fine. What's Safari's problem? How can I debug it?