Uhm, I have no clue where to start, but something really weird has happened in the last few hours.
- I have one active Stack Exchange account I use on multiple sites. That's this one.
- I only use the Stack Exchange login, no Google or Facebook.
- I had a problem changing my e-mail address ages ago. (No clue if that's related to this issue.)
- I logged in to Stack Overflow earlier today without any problems.
- I tried to get on Super User (for the first time) with my usual credentials. I got in, but it didn't show my other accounts?
- I deleted my logins. (Maybe that's the problem? I don't know.)
- I went back to Stack Overflow, logged back in and was asked to create a new account?!
- I went here to find out that all my accounts are still there.
If you click my profile here, you'll see a 5k rep user on Stack Overflow:
However, if I log in on Stack Overflow with the same credentials I used moments ago to log in here, I end up with this user:
I searched, but didn't find any issues that could help me. I'm lost.