Is information about the date that a moderator of a site was elected (or appointed) publicly available anywhere, in a way that is accessible from an application?
I have looked in the following places:
- The API (both
/moderators/elected): The date a user became a moderator doesn't seem to be available, only the initial account creation date is available.
- The site profile page: No info there; also checked activity tab to see if some marker event was left there but didn't see anything.
- The network profile page: No information there.
- The moderator user list: This does have information in a blurb under each users' name, however:
- I am unable to access that programmatically right now due to HTTP 302 from /users?tab=moderators.
- Even if I were able to access it, the resolution of the information is too low. For example, some say "Elected 2011", but there were two elections in 2011, so it is not possible to associate with a specific date. Appointed moderators do have a specific date shown, though.
- SEDE: There is no related info in the
- Election pages: Information about elected moderators can be obtained by visiting each past election page, looking at the results, and piecing the info together. Appointed moderator info is not available this way. If
/users?tab=moderatorswere accessible, the blanks could be filled in from there. However, this is a bit complicated.
Is this information available anywhere else? How can I determine when a moderator became a moderator?