I'm trying to load the page for editing my profile in Stack Careers in IE11, but it locks up my browser tab. The developer toolbar's console keeps spitting out the same error:
Unable to get property 'top' of undefined or null reference.
File: stackanswers.min.js, Line: 1, Column: 4172
The steps to reproduce are rather simple:
- Go to the edit profile link, .e.g.
- I've cleared my cache etc. to see if it solved anything.
- In case I used an InPrivate session I need to log in using my Google account here. (I've tried normally and with InPrivate browsing.)
- Result: tab keeps loading (i.e. a spinner as the tab icon, and not quite responsive).
- This happens with and without the console open.
- I got to mentioned link (if I remember correctly) through clicking "My Profile" top right of the page.
Neither Firefox nor Chrome latest has this issue.
I'm running IE 11.0.9600.17631 (in Desktop mode, duh :D) on Windows 8.1 Enterprise, which is up to date.