I was trying to make an edit on this question. Minor spelling change and I added a link to better justify the small change.
When I submitted the edit I was surprised to see oodles of these characters:
I rolled back the edit since the spelling error was preferable to what I had turned it into. I saw some characters like
牘ࠂÆ in the original post but thought nothing of it.
Is this a browser related issue or just a quirk of the system based on the locals of me and the author of that post. If I see this sort of thing do I just need to continue the edit and replace these characters.
- Chrome Version 42.0.2311.90
- Windows 7 x64 SP1