Below is a screenshot of what I'm trying to post, it includes literally no code... and it's giving me a code-format error and will not let me post. I tried making the file names code, as you can see, and it still doesn't like it. I'm ready to give up.
- Remove "Thank in advance". It's noise.
- The strings "No controller specified for top level element." and "Cannot resolve class or package projectX" should be in quote notation (or simply "quoted"), rather than as an inline code block.
- Put a blank line before the list of links. Consider putting them in an unordered list.
- I also don't see the actual links, just the Markdown link notation. I suspect that that's what's making the filter think you have unformatted code.
- Put a blank line between your paragaphs.
I typed the text exactly as it appears in your example. I did not receive any code format issues.
I was not exactly sure what the vertical-pipe-looking character was above "Here are the links..."
Or check out the authoritative guide on formatting.