I could have sworn that this workflow used to work:
- See someone post something
- Decide that replying with an image is the best thing to do
- Click on reply arrow, causing the text box to have
- Click upload image button, and upload image
- Yay, now you've uploaded a cat picture, and used it as a reply to the post.
Now if I try this, the image doesn't end up as a reply - it's just out there, all on its own, and hovering over it doesn't highlight the message I wanted to reply to.
Either I'm going insane (which is totally possible), or this is a regression.