As a user of the main Stack Exchange site, I would like to create filters that work just as if I was searching for things on a particular site, but for it to apply to all sites. Below is my failed attempt.
- Go to http://stackexchange.com/sites#name
- Click on Filtered Questions: http://stackexchange.com/filters
- Click on the New Filter button: http://stackexchange.com/filters/new
- Type in "[firefox] native" into the "Just questions tagged with" field:
- Change the name of the filter, and click the Save Changes button.
- When the page loads, click on the Edit button.
- Notice that the text of "[firefox] native" got wiped out and replaced with just "firefox":
If this is user error and this is possible, could someone explain what I'm doing incorrectly?
If this is just not implemented yet, this is a feature request. I believe this is the case so tagging this as feature-request.