I used to search for
[dart-polymer] -[dart]. In the search box this is automatically changed to
-[dart] [dart-polymer] example which is invalid AFAIR because a search must not start with -. The bar containing the
any buttons shows on the left
not [dart] [dart-polymer] (I get no search results but I'm sure there are related questions). When I switch to
all example it shows
[dart] [polymer-dart] (where the search results have the
[dart-polymer] tag) which is not at all what I wanted.
I added the URL created by these actions as
example links, but the links don't show the same result as I get when I execute the explained steps.