As per the List of all badges with full descriptions
- gold; awarded once
- Visit the site for 100 days in a row
- This can be tracked in the user profile under "consecutive days"
- Simply loading the site is not enough to count as a "visit"
- The exact amount of activity required to count as a visit is not public information
- Each "day" lasts from midnight UTC to immediately before midnight, UTC; days are not counted in local time
As per SO moderator 'ChrisF' answer:
You need to do more than just load the home page to register as a
"visit" for the badge. This may include viewing question pages, your
profile etc. It's not guaranteed to be just one of these other pages
either. The exact criteria aren't public though, so even if I knew I
couldn't tell you.
As per Server Fault moderator 'voretaq7' comment:
Generally voting on a few questions and/or asking/answering/commenting
should guarantee you credit for a "visit" -- basically legitimately
use the site and you'll almost certainly get credit for the day :)
As per Founder Jeff Atwood's response to a user who asked about Consecutive days problem (Thanks CRABOLO for the link)
We see a login on 10-2 but no access to internal pages (login pages,
along with a number of other homepage style pages, don't count as