Electrical Engineering is the Electronics Stack Exchange site.
It's URL is:
which is what you've linked to in the question.
So... it did appear! :)
You're probably confused because of the name change that happened a few years ago:
We're planning on using the title 'Electrical Engineering'. Everything else, including the URL, will remain the same. This is change in title only.
It's on-topic page:
This site is for electronics and electrical engineering professionals, students, and enthusiasts. We ask and answer questions about electrical and electronics engineering topics, which include electronics, physical computing, and those working with microcontrollers, Arduinos and embedded systems. We feel the best Electronics Design questions have a schematic, links to pertinent datasheets or some source code in them, but if your question generally covers …
- a specific electronics design problem
- the theory and simulation of electromagnetic forces
- a communication scheme
- the writing of firmware for bare-metal or RTOS applications
and it is not about …
- a shopping or buying recommendation
- consumer electronics such as media players, cell phones or smart phones, except when designing these products or modifying their electronics for other uses
- Programming software for a PC
… then you’re in the right place to ask your question!