One of my questions (on another SE site) was converted to a Community Wiki question (not by me). Additionally my own answer to the question was also converted to a Community Wiki (not by me). And my question was "locked".
Later on my question and my answer was edited (not by me). The edited versions of my (locked) question and my answer deviated so much from what my OP was about, that I could not agree anymore with its newest content. After some attempts to undo those edits of my question and my answer (overruled by moderation), I decided to delete that answer.
A few days after I deleted my own answer, the "lock" of my question was removed. After I noticed that, I was able to perform a "rollback" of my question to a prior (slightly edited) version of it.
The steps detailed above resulted in a (correct) Reputation summary like so:
- Before my answer was converted to a community wiki, it had 3 upvotes (=
- After conversion to community wiki, it gained another 3 upvotes (no more rep changes of course, because it had become a CM answer).
- When I deleted my answer, it caused a rep change of
-30(as I predicted before delete, so OK).
Missing reputation change after undelete:
Now that, after a few weeks, the rolled back version of my question is still the current version, I performed these steps (today):
- Undelete my own answer.
- Rollback my answer to a, to me, acceptable prior version.
I could complete these 2 steps as I wanted to. However I believe something is missing in the reputation changes related to it:
- When I deleted my answer, it resulted in a rep change of
-30, which was reflected in the weekly/monthly/quarterly reputation changes also.
- The undelete of my answer now seems to have resulted in a
+30rep change in my "total reputation" (which I believe is correct), but it is not reflected in the weekly/monthly/quarterly reputation changes.
My question: Why is that reputation change (
+30) missing on my reputation tab for today (and the weekly/monthly/quarterly reputation changes)? Is it a bug, or some SE-rule I'm not aware of yet?
Note: I'm using 'show removed posts'.