The full order of event related to this problem was:
- I asked a question on http://vi.stackexchange.com (not signed up)
- Decided to respond to one of the comment
2a. System said that for the feedback but you need to be signed up.... etc etc
2b. I had to sign up
- I commented.
- When I asked the question. The user ID assigned to me was
- When system forced me to sign up, user ID assigned to me was another
- Now I am not able to accept the answer to my own question.
Fix?: Maybe StackExchange engine should merge profiles with same email ID automatically?