The description of the Timey Wimey hat reads:
edit 5 questions that were posted more than a year earlier
I believe I have fulfilled this criterium on Stack Overflow:
- how to calibrate the orientation sensor in android?
- MySQL how to chain a single query across multiple tables to retrieve data?
- PHP hiding multiple phone numbers
- Extjs checkColumn
All of these questions date from September 2014 or earlier.
These edits were done yesterday or 2 days ago, so I think the hat-awarding script has run since these edits were made. They were also all done after WinterBash started.
I could think of three reasons why the Timey Wimey hat has not been awarded:
- One question has been asked by a now deleted user.
- Some of these edits were done from the Review queue, as a "Reject & Edit".
- One of the questions has a negative score (-1).
So - is it any of the above reasons? Or is there another reason that the hat was not awarded?