For each site:
- What is the ratio of Thalia to Melpomene? A venn diagram would be nice. Yes, its 10,015 Melpomene and 1556 Thalias. But how does that break down per site?
- How may "Do it Yourself" were awarded? How many question and answer combinations didn't qualify.
- What is the timeline of Every! Body! Gets! A Hat! - when did each site have this triggered?
- What percent of users who logged in during winter bash with less than 1 year of time on the network got the Researcher hat?
- For questions that triggered a Batman hat, one week later, what is the status for those questions? Score delta? Answers since reopen? Current question state?
- For questions that triggered a Greeter hat, one week later, what is the status for those questions?
- For users who got the Timey Wimey - how many questions in the 'old' range were edited in Winterbash? How many since then?
The hats are fun, but they also hint at what a given community does and its activity when hats aren't present. Being able to look at that can give us a better introspection on the various sites we are active in and look at how to emphasize certain behaviors for the new year.