This question already has an answer here:
Could this functionality be implemented? It is always possible to do so by hand, but this
- does not credit the editor (rep, edit count, etc)
- is a bit tedious
could be to use some of the free space at the suggested edit page left to the Next-button. Have a button there with No, this looks good, accept, for example.
- Saves the tedium of having to manually apply rejected edits by hand.
- Gives credit where credit is due.
- Only appears on your own posts, does not clutter the UI. Design already there.
- Implementation overhead
- Does not school the editor to rather leave a comment, but: Many would probably prefer to have the edit spelled out rather than hinted in a comment