This question is an exact duplicate of:
As explained here (emphasys mine):
- You can instantly close as a duplicate any question that was originally asked with a tag you have a gold badge for.
But golden tag badge owner can insta-close questions not originally tagged with a tag they own a golden badge for, as long as the question is tagged with one at the time they vote to close: How do I write an output of one command into a file?.
- Revision #1: question is tagged with files, text and awk by OP; The question is not tagged with command-line;
- Revision #2: tags are not edited;
- Revision #3: files, text and awk are removed; command-line, bash, text-processing are added by muru;
- Post is insta-closed by heemayl, gold command-line badge owner, as a duplicate of How do I save terminal output to a file?. But the tag was added by muru during revision #3.
muru is also a gold command-line badge owner, but it's not clear whether muru voted before or after having edited the post: so it might be either that the check is not done at all or that the only thing checked is whether the user closing the question is not the same user that added the tag.