The Stack Exchange sites all have mobile versions (see Stack Overflow, Android Enthusiasts, Super User, etc.)
I have two queries:
- Do these pages have a mobile version that I'm not seeing for some reason?
- If not, can we implement a mobile version of these?
Implementing a mobile version of these pages would be useful for the following reasons (thanks to Journeyman Geek for some of these):
- It would allow users of platforms without the official Stack Exchange application (e.g. Windows Phone) or users experiencing issues with the app to use Stack Exchange on their mobile.
- Would fit neatly into the system. Every Stack Exchange website has partial mobile support (a few pages like 'Review' don't). Why leave the homepage out?
- Would be useful for users with devices with lower-DPI screens.