When I was navigating to a question and entering comments, I incorrectly pressed some key near the Enter key and the question I was commenting in gets highlighted. When I inspect element the highlighted element block, I noticed the keyboard-selected class added to the question class div element. What is the use of the option and using which key I can make the div highlight like this,

enter image description here


1 Answer 1


You pressed the U key, as can be seen in the keyboard shortcuts help screen: (by pressing ?)

This is useful for cases where you select some answer (by pressing J or K), and want to select the question again. All actions (vote, edit, comment, etc) are done on the selected post, or the question if no post is selected.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .