I found a possible bug in the reputation graph, i.e. the bar chart, showing reputation for each single day (go to user profile -> activity -> reputation -> graph). Actually, there seem to be two bugs, but those are probably closely related:
- all of the bars are one-off: the "half bar" for the current day shown the correct reputation, but the tool-tip shows the date of the previous day, and accordingly for all other days
- when I click the bar, the reputation breakdown below the chart shows the reputation for the previous day (i.e. the same day as in the tool-tip)
In other words, for each single day,
- the height of the bar is correct
- the reputation shown in the tool-tip is correct
- the date in the tool tip is the date of the previous day
- the reputation shown below the graph is that of the previous day
I searched for related questions, and the bug seems to be the same as this and this, but those are 5 years old and reportedly fixed. Also, I can't remember experiencing this bug some time ago, so if this is the same bug, it must have reappeared.
Using Firefox 44.0.2 on Xubuntu 14.04, in case it matters.